Determine your gender strategy and discover your perspective to make your value chain more effective and gender equal
I assist value chain actors to improve effectiveness ánd gender equality in their value chain.
Do you want to become a frontrunner and make your value chain both more effective and gender equal?
Learn now in a FREE discussion with me what are the possibilities to increase effectiveness and improve gender equality.
BONUS: when registering you receive immediately free the checklist “9 steps in getting more women in your training programmes”.
This discussion fits you if:
- You are not satisfied with the level of effectiveness of your value chain interventions to farmers
- You want to increase the number of women in your programmes
- You want women to be equal partners in your value chain
I like to give you ideas how you can achieve this. I have more than 30 years of experience in gender issues in value chains, and I have worked with many value chain actors to improve the effectiveness and gender equality of their value chain.
You can apply for a (still) FREE discussion with me. This discussion takes 30-45 minutes by skype.
In this discussion you will learn:
- What are your chances to improve effectiveness of your value chain
- Get more quantity and better quality of product
- Improve the relationship with your farmers
- What are the possibilities to make your value chain more gender equal
NB. Are you already training both men and women in Good Agricultural Practices? I can tell you what else you need to do to make your value chain more gender equal.
What are the benefits of the session for you?
- A gender expert vision on how to make your organization / company gender smart
- You get new ideas and inspiration how to improve the gender sensitivity of your organisation / company
- A clear view of the steps you can take to make your value chain more effective and gender equal
The strategy session is (temporarily) free. I like to discuss with you if you are serious in taking steps to make your organization / company more gender smart. For this free session, I would like you to answer the following questions:
- What type of business are you in?
- Which value chain?
- Which country(ies) do you work in?
- What is your relation with farmers?
- What are your gender objectives?
- What is the biggest constraint you have in reaching your (gender) objectives?
- In a scale from 1-10, how high is your priority to solve this problem?
- What is your gender budget for the coming year?
Apply for the strategy session.
I look forward to receiving your application!
Towards a gender smart value chain,
Catherine van der Wees
P.S. You are not yet clear on your gender objectives? It helps to discuss this. You get new ideas and inspiration. Do not hesitate to request for the session. Apply quickly, as the number of available places is limited.